Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 12

This week was a huge disappointment for my fantasy and I blame it all on my team's QB Troy Smith.  Personally, I think we should get Alex Smith back in there because he is much better.  I watched in anticipation on Sunday night as the Chargers played the Colts because my opponent had Phillip Rivers as his QB.  Rivers is a phenomenal QB and I was worried about losing because of him.  Luckily, he didn't throw a single TD even though the team beat the Colts by a large margin.  This left me two players on the 49ers (who played Monday) to get 9 points.  They were Vernon Davis and Josh Morgan, both starters and good players.  I LOST!  They barely got targeted, T. Smith only threw for just over 120 yards.  The game was won by running for over 260 yards.  Not to mention the team they played was the Cardinals who are struggling pretty badly anyways.  We gotta improve by next week.  Also, I play my division leader next week.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment