Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 10

Another good week for me.  I beat a team with most of my good players being on bye.  My receivers were weak to begin with, starting Anthony Armstrong from the Redskins (who got stomped by the Eagles), Brandon Tate from the Patriots, and Mike Williams from Tampa Bay (my only starter all season).  The person I played against had 3 people left to play on the Monday night game, all on the Eagles team (their kicker, defense, and TE Celek).  So when they were doing so well against the Redskins, I thought my fate was sealed.  I won though!  The 49ers this week did a great job as well.  The third string QB standing in for Alex Smith, named Troy Smith, threw for over 350 yards and a TD.  He may become the starter for the team if he keeps performing at this level.  We beat a division rival in the Rams with that victory.  This moves us up from last place in the division to third because of divisional ranking.  The Seahawks, currently leading the division, are only 2 games ahead at the moment.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment