Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 8

So, I had my top 3 wide receivers out for the week, Steve Smith with a bye week and Malcolm Floyd and Louis Murphy out with injuries.  This resulted in me picking up Josh Morgan for Carnell Williams.  I also picked up a new kicker for Matt Bryant, Nick Folk, because Bryant is on bye.  The 3 wide receivers I had did a horrible job, resulting in me getting the lowest amount of points yet this season.  I didn't even get beat badly.  I would have done great if my receivers had been there :(.  On the other hand, the 49ers had their 3rd string QB, Troy Smith, start.  After an unproductive first half for him, he finally found a rhythm and the 49ers came out beating the Broncos in England.  That brings there record up to 2-6, instead of 0-5 or 1-6, as it was a little earlier in the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment