Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 4

I finally won a match-up!  After doing some math, before this week I was number 4 of 16 for points earned in the league.  That means with me being 0-3, I was having people whose teams would have a great week against me.  For the number of points AGAINST my team, I was 1 out of 16, which proves my theory.  I had a good team, but people were getting lucky against me.  After this past week, I am now number 3 overall for points done and the number of points against me has dropped down to number 2 overall.

On the bad note, the 49ers still lost, again.  I have faith in the team still, but it's hard to come back from a 0-4 streak at the beginning of the season.  In my honest opinion, we have only legitimately lost 1 of the 4 games, the other 3 we gave away. 

Here's hoping for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment