Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 6

This was a week in which I really wanted to win the match-up for my fantasy team because I was matched up against my best friend.  Unfortunately, my receivers didn't agree with this and all three of them did terribly (less than five points total amongst the three.  It gets so frustrating.  On the other hand, the 49ers actually won their first game!  I'm not getting my hopes up yet or getting excited yet because it was the first win of the season, they are 1-5, the team they beat was the Raiders, one of the worst in the league, and it was a sloppy win.  But, I had a collective sigh of relief that at least they won.  I have my doubts for the staffing of the team, but I will save that for next week and see how they do against the Panthers this upcoming week. 

In my opinion though, they should go to the spread and stop trying to power run the ball because it obviously ISN'T working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment