Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 5

Things are looking grim for the 49ers.  They are now 0-5 after being expected to be at lease 3-2 at this point.  They are in the weakest division in the NFL and practically had the playoffs given to them.  I'm not giving up yet, because it is still possible for them to make the playoffs, however unlikely.  For fantasy, I have modified the team a little bit due to a lack of performance.  Matt Bryant is now my kicker instead of Joe Nedney.  Berrian has to be dropped and I haven't yet found someone to replace him.  In addition, I dropped James Jones and picked up the Houston Defense.  I won last week by a landslide, making me now 2-3, which is still at the bottom of my division, but better than 0-5 ;D

Looking forward to next week.  I believe the 49ers can dominate over the Raiders.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment